Fleetwood Metal Industries has continued to evolve since it's inception in 1938, to meet and exceed the technological trends. In 1971, the original Windsor production plant moved to Tilbury, Ontario. In 1985, a facility in Otterville, Ontario was acquired. Then in November of 1999, a new facility opened in Windsor housing corporate functions such as sales, engineering, administration and also a state-of-the-art tool and prototyping shop. The plant in Tillsonburg opened up in March of 2001. The plant has recently finished a 60,000 square foot addition, doubling it's former size, to house a state of the art E-coat line. With these centrally located plants, Fleetwood is able to produce components meeting the industry's highest manufacturing standards.