FIND YOUR WAREHOUSE WEAK POINT
See How StayLinked Can Help Strengthen It
Now you can take traditional terminal emulation to new heights with Android touch screen capabilities and rich graphics from StayLinked SmartTEK. It's a simple software migration path to transition devices from legacy operating systems to Android. The recommended Zebra Technologies devices for use with StayLinked SmartTEK include:
When inventory management devices are collected from eLockers, Staylinked receives a message. Device and battery life is monitored and location is mapped. Even if a device is faulty, runs out of power or drops off the network, the session is seamlessly picked up on a new device.
StayLinked iQ provides detailed visibility into fundamental picking and packing processes using images and metrics, with several Zebra APIs.
Combine the breadth of Fetch Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) and packing optimization of Zebra FulfillmentEdgeTM – alongside StayLinked TE to enhance collaborative packing across multiple orders, while orchestrating workers and robots.
• Enable faster, more accurate fulfillment and improved workflows
• Allow workers to spend more time in the aisle instead of manually moving material throughout a facility
• Deploy autonomous mobile robots in hours, iterate workflows until perfect, and then integrate into a warehouse management system or optimization layer when desired
GPC 3D camera technologies for Android platforms measure accurate dimensions of freight, particularly irregular shapes, sizes, materials and pallets.
• Eliminate efficiencies associated with recording the dimensions of freight
• Using handheld or mounted low cost 3D camera technology, this point-and-click application can accurately calculate length, width and height dimensions using a single photo
Plus, SmartPack trailer from Zebra captures data such as load density, trailer fullness, load quality, wall-by-wall build profiles and images of loads in progress, giving unprecedented insights for intelligent loading.
Coordinating cross-docking activities requires a high degree of visibility of assets to ensure the efficient and accurate movement of goods, equipment and people. Devices running on StayLinked eliminate virtually all dropped sessions with high speed; and provide secure application access to ensure the right shipments are always put on the right trailer in the right order.
• Automate scanning processes with RFID technology to quickly and accurately sort and track pallets on the move.
• Deploy rugged devices that are tough enough to withstand continuous use in hostile operational environments and reduce the need to replace them as often.
Plus, by using SmartTE as an integral part of an innovative solution, StayLinked can replicate and pilot your planned automated conveyor operation within a week of inception.
Zebra's Android mobile computers give you total visibility across your operations, allowing you to efficiently process customer returns, put seasonal and surplus inventory back into stock, or identify goods for refurbishment or disposal.
Pair Zebra devices with StayLinked to virtually eliminate dropped sessions. Support call volume is drastically reduced, driving a direct positive effect on the bottom line.
StayLinked.io is a technology-adoption and integration platform for the supply chain. Now you can empower your workers with intelligent automation and IIoT solutions, such as Zebra's HD4000.Learn More
Streamline your supply chain, optimize peak performers, and increase the efficiency of your business processes. StayLinked iQ delivers actionable insights to keep your enterprise focused on productivity.Join the Beta Program
As part of the StayLinked approach, Tekterm for Android is available on many new Zebra Android device models, including the Zebra MC9300, the Zebra VC80x, the Zebra VC83, and the Zebra MC3300, with more coming soon.
Keep up-to-date with the latest StayLinked news and product bulletins.